Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reverb12: Day 11: List

Day 11: What is a list you've completed recently?

Every now and again I complete the Monday Poll on this blog called Makeup and Beauty Blog. It's written by this blogger in San Francisco and she has a tabby cat that's featured on there as well.

Here's the list I completed this morning. Sharing with all of you.

1. Mood: [Tired. The holidays wear me out]
2. What was the last time you received a compliment you can credit to a beauty product? [On Friday before our work holiday party my boss said I looked nice. I was wearing boots and a sweater dress but it may have had something to do with my new GinZing eyeshadow by Origins (in a silvery green)]
3. Current obsessions? [The lack of snow in New England at this point. We had no snow last winter and I know it is technically still fall but I'm using it for excuses lately. "I can't eat the giant vat of cookies because there's no snow to ski in"]
4. Something you’ve been meaning to do but haven’t gotten around to yet? [mail my Christmas and Hanukkah cards]
5. What are some things that make you happy? [Snow days. A warm kitty under the blanket on the couch while I read. 3 day weekends.]
6. It’s okay to _______. [head to work without a shower to get some extra sleep. No one is going to know.]
7. What’s one thing you always do before leaving the house? [Make a cup of coffee on my Keurig. Goes into a porcelain travel mug. Best travel mug style ever.]
8. What’s something surprising you learned about yourself this year? [that I really do need that 'buffer day' before a conference or work meeting when traveling. You NEVER know what the airlines will do to you. They may even leave you stranded in the middle of the night with a plane full of strangers having to drive all night in a rental car to make an 8am meeting--true story]
9. Tell me something — anything — about your morning so far. [I resisted a plate of cookies. The sun *finally* came out and is streaming in my office window.]
10. Weekly goals: [see friends I have not seen in 1 year at a holiday get together. Go to my Dad's retirement party (yay!). Make sure to workout each night that I'm home]

3 comments:

  1. I might need to complete this list, except... I rarely use beauty products. I should, with my cancer scar, and I did, on stage the other night. I don't know what's stopping me other than general malaise... but then again, malaise is pretty strong!

    Popping in from We Reverb on Facebook. Always a pleasure to read you.

    If you would like to read my most recent Reverb12 prompt, here it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a moisturizer and powder gal most days! I do the bare minimum. Thanks as always for reading, Julie.

      Delete
  2. I often read beauty blogs and thanks to this I learned how to make a beautiful makeup using false eyelashes. This is the best and fastest way to add expressiveness to your eyes. Are you interested? Then go right here, learn info and train to make the most beautiful and fashionable makeup.

    ReplyDelete