Thursday, February 3, 2011

#reverb10: Creative Prompt for February

One month into 2011, what question(s) are you living? Are there any prompts/questions that arose during #reverb10 that are still resonating in your life? Are you living new questions?

 This is a strangely phrased Reverb compared to the other ones. I guess it's asking if I'm living with questions 1 month into 2011...

The only questions I have are how to continue to balance work, volunteer work, photo club (one thing I'd like to do more of this year), and making sure the rental is successful during its first year. The snowdays each week have made it tougher than normal to stay on track. I've LOVED each and every snow day...but falling out of the routine is tough.

One promise I made during the original Reverb10 exercise was to ski and get out there into winter. I'm pleased to report I've done that (for a while there I was skiing every weekend). :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment